[asterisk-users] AstPligg

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 07:38:17 CDT 2007

Give the new site a break. I think it's a good idea. Sure there are lots of
news sites for VoIP, but many of them are poorly designed, and I can't
recall any that are very good at letting the users provide the news content.
I agree that the name could be better, but after having just tried it out, I
really like AstPligg.

AR

On 6/25/07, Mark Phillips <g7ltt at g7ltt.com> wrote:

> Great! Another one. With such a catchy name too!
>
> On Tue, 2007-06-26 at 01:42 +0200, lenz wrote:
> > Hello list,
> > AstPligg is a new Digg-like website devoted to * and VoIP news.
> >
> > At the moment, it's in beta stage and very basic - no fancy custom
> > templates. It allows posting new stories, comments on stories, RSS feeds
> > and tags. Still, it can be very useful, as the number of * sites and
> blogs
> > grows every day, and keeping track of what is hot in the * world is
> > increasingly difficult. Yes, I know, it's not much; but at least it's
> > there and can be used immediately.
> >
> > You can find it at http://oinko.net/astpligg
> >
> > I'm looking forward to your comments (and stories) to make it a useful
> > tool for the * community!
> > l.

Alex Robar
alex.robar at gmail.com