[asterisk-users] Asterisk + Legacy PBX

Marc Patino Gómez mpatino at es.clara.net
Tue Jun 26 02:57:30 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I have a isue with a Siemens Hicom conected to my asterisk, here is the
scheme:

Telco  ----  Asterisk  ---  Legacy PBX   --- Legacy phones

The asterisk box has a TE210 (one PRI conected to Telco another PRI
conected to Siemens)

Everything works ok, but when I make an international call from legacy
phones to the telco, for example: 0034934452740, the Siemens only sends
to Asterisk the three first numbers 003.

Here is my config in extensions.conf:

[incoming-siemens]
exten => _X.,1,NoOP
exten => _X.,n,Dial(Zap/g2/${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,n,Hangup

[incoming-telco]
exten => _X.,1,NoOP
exten => _X.,n,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,n,Hangup

The other calls works great, incoming calls and outgoing calls. Any help
will be very apreciated, I'm a newbie doing this kind of asterisk
config, so any advice will be helpful.

Best regards,

Marc