[asterisk-users] Dynamic DUNDi weight support in * - HELP!

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Mon Jun 25 21:20:46 CDT 2007

On 6/25/07, Andre Wangler <andre_wangler at hotmail.com> wrote:
> On the Asterisk website in the blog its announced that in a next release
> Asterisk would support dynamic DUNDi weitht values. I've installed Asterisk
> 1.4.4 (via aptitude install) but this doesn't seem to work. Has somebody
> some experience with this or know whether this feature is already
> implemented or not?

I answered your question on this list two days ago... maybe you didn't
see my reply.  If not, here's the summary: the feature will not be
available until 1.6.0 is released, unless you want to check out the
trunk code by using Subversion.  When new features are added to
Asterisk, they're only added to the next *major* release.  Currently,
the 1.4.x versions only get bug fixes, not new features.  Once 1.6.0
is released, the 1.6.x releases will only get bug fixes, and any new
features will go into 1.8.

-Jared