[asterisk-users] CDR Records "s" as dst

Troy - Purple Oranges troy at purpleoranges.com
Mon Jun 25 20:52:20 CDT 2007

I am using VoiceOne http://voiceone.it/ as my management interface.

I am not 100% sure when it started, but my CDR is now full of "s" as
the DST instead of the actual dialed number.

As I understand it - it is because it is being recorded in the CDR
while in a macro (as below).

Is there any work around so that I can record the actual dialed number?

[macro-dialout]
exten = s,1,Set(TOUCH_MONITOR=${TIMESTAMP}_${CALLERID(num)}-${ARG1})
exten = s,n,NoOp(CID_NAME  : ${CID_NAME})
exten = s,n,NoOp(CID_NUMBER: ${CID_NUMBER})
exten = s,n,NoOp(CID_CLIR  : ${CID_CLIR})
exten = s,n,NoOp(TRUNK     : ${TRUNK})
exten = s,n,Set(CALLERID(name)=${CID_NAME})
exten = s,n,Set(CALLERID(num)=${CID_NUMBER})
exten = s,n,Set(PRESENTATION=${IF($["${CID_CLIR}"="1"]?prohib_not_screened:allowed_not_screened)})
exten = s,n,SetCallerPres(${PRESENTATION})
exten = s,n,GotoIf(${ISNULL(${TRUNK})}?s-CONGESTION,1)
exten = s,n,Dial(${TRUNK}/${ARG1}${TRUNKOPTIONS}||gTW)	 ;Ring the interface
exten = s,n,NoOp(DIALSTATUS = ${DIALSTATUS})
exten = s,n,Goto(s-${DIALSTATUS},1)	 ;Jump based on status
(NOANSWER,BUSY,CHANUNAVAIL,CONGESTION,ANSWER)
exten = s-BUSY,1,Playtones(busy)
exten = s-CONGESTION,1,Playtones(congestion)
exten = _s-.,1,Goto(s-CONGESTION,1)	 ;Treat anything else as no answer

--
Regards,
Troy Kelly

sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the
views of Purple Oranges Pty Ltd.