[asterisk-users] Asterisk config files and #include

Deepak Bhat deepak.b at directi.com
Sat Jun 23 03:34:12 CDT 2007

Ok. But Im sure I was using only 2 include levels i.e. a file included
from a file included and that there was no circular nesting. Here is my
scenario -

queues.conf

#include <sales-queue.conf>
#include <support-queue.conf>
.
.
.
#include <billing-queue.conf>

Then I have a file defaults.conf which contains some default options for
queues and that file is being included in all the above
xxxxx-queues.conf files.

Then I also have xxxxx-agents.conf files which are files containing
queue members. These files are included in their respective
xxxxx-queues.conf files.

The reason im doing this is because we have 30+ queues and 150+ agents.

I will try it out again and debug this in the future.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepak