[asterisk-users] Query

Deepak Naidu deepak_nai at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 17:07:32 CDT 2007

The best person to check with is Digium support.  They have support matrix for Kernel & hardware on which ur card will perform.

Please check the compatibility matrix.  Should work fine with

http://www.digium.com/en/supportcenter/documentation/viewdocs/TE120P

Digium support. 256-428-6000

sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com wrote:     Hi all,
       Can anybody tell me that wether I should install DIGIUM-TE120P card on redhat9.0 2.4.20-8 or 2.6.18. I am using kernel 2.6.18 but facing problem of modutils and iptable.
      Can anybody help me out of this.
    Thanx and Regards
    sanchal singh

Linux your Life, Don't Window it [[]]