[asterisk-users] international numbers...

Benny Amorsen benny+usenet at amorsen.dk
Fri Jun 22 12:17:19 CDT 2007

KW> Using trixbox (or a custom dialplan if needed) has anyone been
KW> able to convert a number dialled like +612421100000 to something
KW> like 024221100000 ie (remove the +61 and replace with 0)

KW> i just dont know how to set it up, there seems to be no dialplan
KW> wildcard i can use to match +.

The easy way out has served me well in the past. Something like:

_+61!,1,Goto(0${EXTEN:3},2)
_+!,1,Goto(00${EXTEN},2)
_X.,1,NoOp
_X.,2,...

Notice that the extension reordering that asterisk does can easily
mess you up. It's important to do show dialplan afterwards, to see
what asterisk came up with this time. The above is untested.

/Benny