[asterisk-users] got-name

Jeff Davis asterisk at netsourceva.com
Fri Jun 22 12:45:14 CDT 2007

Luki wrote:
>>> I don't know how to contact them, but I am having the same problem.
>> The domain is registered to Jed Stafford. If you want the domain contact
>> details you can do a whois.
>
> The same Jed Stafford as SellVoip.net? Oh yes, that explains it... see archives.

It looks like they're in the same office.

Also SellVoip.net is a trade name of Blue Networks, Inc., and it looks
like Jed has lost his corporate registration.
See: http://www.secstate.wa.gov/corps/search_detail.aspx?ubi=602464110

This usually isn't a big deal. In most, if not all, states he can just
pay a penalty and get it reinstated.

However, I can't find any record of Got Name, Inc. in the State of
Washington. This is supposed to be the business entity under which
got-name.com is operating, and that is a big deal.

--Jeff