[asterisk-users] international numbers...

Dave Bour dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca
Fri Jun 22 10:54:48 CDT 2007

Try 00 as a sub for the + in the search.  That's how the chan_skype dials it so possibly your dial range becomes:
0061|0+. on the outgoing route. Just guessing
Let me know if it works
Dave Bour
Desktop Solution Center
905.381.0077
dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca

For those who just want it to work...
Giving you complete IT peace of mind.

(Sent via Blackberry - hence message may be shorter than my usual verbose responses)
PIN 4cc364db (as of March 24, 2007)