[asterisk-users] Friday June 22 at 12:30PM EDT Asterisk Users Conference

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 07:11:56 CDT 2007

Hi,

Quick reminder that the conference is happening today at 12:30 PM EDT.

I'd like to talk more about updating to 1.4. I now have a test box
running asterisk 1.4.5, CentOS 5 and Lumenvox speech rec software.
Seems to be fine except for some double NAT issues that could be
router specific.

Byran Johns from Shelton-Johns is our guest to share some of his
extensive experience. More about him at 12:30PM EDT.

Look for the info to join at http://x2z.eu

You can listen to the stream anonymously by going to this page and
clicking the "Listen Now" link:

 http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/tscmd/tc/22622

Joining Talkshoe is no big deal and makes it easy for me to see who's
there and call on them for questions or comments. No real identity
info is required, so please join and use your PIN. For the more brave,
a Java app for windoze is available to allow chat and see who's there.

Otherwise use irc.freenode.net  #asterisk-users-conference to chat and
send in questions