[asterisk-users] Asterisk GUI

Dave Bour dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca
Fri Jun 22 07:06:39 CDT 2007

So I'll ask the question. What's wrong with top posting.  I use a blackberry to read most of my email, and bottom posting means excessive scrolling, often waiting to download additional content resulting in higher usage fees and rsi on my thumb for scrolling
90% of messages including all general email conversations are too posted yet discussion groups want bottom posting.  Why?

Dave Bour
Desktop Solution Center
905.381.0077
dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca

For those who just want it to work...
Giving you complete IT peace of mind.

(Sent via Blackberry - hence message may be shorter than my usual verbose responses)
PIN 4cc364db (as of March 24, 2007)