[asterisk-users] problem with one way audio

Don Briggs don at semonetworks.com
Fri Jun 22 06:00:39 CDT 2007

I have a company with asterisk 1.2.19 and polycom 501 phones.  I get one way
audio.  A caller from the pstn world hits the tdm400 card, This rings two
phones in a ring group.  My client answers the phone, the calling party is
told the customer here her but she can not here them. The customer hangs up
and calls back and the call goes through..

I rolled back to 1.2.14 and the problem is much better but is still there,

Are there any ideas

Don Briggs
573-614-5667  ext 4037