[asterisk-users] solution mediant 2000 with asterik configuration

satish patel satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 01:18:07 CDT 2007

I have done intergration of mediant 2000 and asterisk mysetup is

[soft_ph]----[asterisk]---[mediant2k]----E1---[mediant2k]----[asterisk]---[soft_ph]

This is my setup i have done all configuration and it is working fine finally i have done all configuration on all devices

1) i have create accout in asterisk users for mediant 2000 registration
2) then create one extention on asterisk for all call forwarding on mediant 2k
3) then my E1 trunk send call on other mediant 2k and finally call land on other end asterisk server

configuration part is tricky but if any one need help regrading this setup just post me E-mail i will help them

My E-mail :- linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Mobile:- +91-9818875535

Regards

Satish Patel

Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com> wrote: On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 01:40:39AM -0700, satish patel wrote:
> Dear all
>

> anyone have idea about connect asterisk with mediant 2000
> audiocode configuration ... anybody have configuration about it

I have no idea. But posting the same message under three different
threads will not help.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org