[asterisk-users] Asterisk config files and #include

Deepak Bhat deepak.b at directi.com
Thu Jun 21 23:58:32 CDT 2007

Yes I was aware of the MAX_INCLUDE_LEVEL define. Just wasnt sure about
increasing it cos I thgt it might have been kept that low for a reason.

I have my setup working perfectly fine right now ( I just reduced the
number of files being included and there is no nesting either). Though I
will try out your suggestions in the future when I need to make changes.
Will let you know of my findings then.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Deepak