[asterisk-users] hotline with Polycom

Klaverstyn, David C David.Klaverstyn at intergraph.com
Thu Jun 21 19:50:18 CDT 2007

Hi All,

This is more of a hardware question that an Asterisk question so I hope
this is still the correct place for the post.

I know with the Linksys phones you can create a hotline by using the
dial string of (S0<:number>).  I have been trying to do this with a
PolyCom phone but I have not been very successful.

Does anyone know how to create a hotline phone with a PolyCom?

The idea is that you pick up the handset and it automatically dials a
number.  It will be used in a foyer or front door.

Many thanks

David.