[asterisk-users] Blind xfer issue -- URGENT!

Wes Baehr wbaehr at abilitybusiness.com
Thu Jun 21 19:49:55 CDT 2007

It sounds more like the agents are making the transfers...

If a caller were to transfer a call (#0 1555-555-1212), they would be
transferring the AGENT to the that number, not themselves!

Either way, the caller SHOULD be disconnected after the transfer. (Or
perhaps leaked somewhere else into the dialplan they shouldn't be going,
which lets them dial out long-distance.)