[asterisk-users] Asterisk GUI

Tom Rymes trymes at cascadelinksystems.com
Thu Jun 21 11:48:45 CDT 2007

On Jun 20, 2007, at 5:04 PM, Troy Ayers wrote:

> I would have been convinced if you had not top-posted!  heh
>

> Rob Schall wrote:
>> Tom,
>>
>> I disagree with your argument for a number of reasons. Each of these
>> reasons should be more than enough to convince you I'm correct and
>> you
>> should do it my way and only my way.
>>
>> And for the record, VI and CLI.
>>
>> Rob

OK, Now I'm confused... I was prepared to accept Rob's argument due
its beautiful, flawless logic. But Troy has a valid point: Rob did
top-post, invalidating his point. But so did Troy, invalidating his
point, so now I'm stuck. Whatever shall I do?

I think I'll just stick with my own opinion, seeing as both Rob and
Troy are obviously idiots. (duh!)

;-)

Tom