[asterisk-users] gtalk - no audio

Koen Van Impe koenvi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 10:51:16 CDT 2007

I haven't changed rtp.conf from original installation.
So the values are:
rtpstart=10000
rtpend=20000

I should maybe give it a try with a lower rtpstart.

What do you mean by turning on NAT?
Are you referring to parameter "bindaddr" in gtalk.conf? (found that on
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Google+Talk)

Thanks already!