[asterisk-users] ENC: Action Originate (Asterisk Manager) X Monitor()

Moacir O. de Souza Junior - Personalsoft Sistemas Ltda. moacir at personalsoft.inf.br
Thu Jun 21 09:41:37 CDT 2007

Hi people! I need a help.

I connect with Asterisk Manager and execute an Originate Action that asks
for Asterisk to call for a number 09194**** and to transfer to peer 101.

This command enters in my dial plan extension that I made exclusively for
tests.

The problem is:

If I do the call through ORIGINATE Action, the Monitor() just makes the
record file, but this is empty, if I do the call to SoftPhone the record
file is made normally.

My Action Originate:

Action: Originate

ActionID: 1BV2bwdI_#Ps20070620175008

Channel: Local/09194****

Exten: 101

Context: ramais

Variable: ACTIONID=1BV2bwdI_#Ps20070620175008

Async: True

Part of my dial plan:

exten => _09194****,1,set(SCREEN_FILE=/calls/records/TESTE_${RAND(1,99999)}

exten => _09194****,2,Monitor(wav,${SCREEN_FILE},m)

exten => _09194****,3,Dial(SIP/TmaisMG/9194****,40,rtw)

exten => _09194****5,4,HangUp()

I checked, with SIP SET DEBUG, if it would be CODECs problems, all calls are
done by 'ulaw' CODEC.

My Channel, my peer and my SoftPhone are configured to use just 'ulaw'
CODEC.

I'm using Asterisk 1.4.2.

Regards!

Cordiality,