[asterisk-users] asterisk 1.4.1 app_addon_sql_mysql

Bryan Laird negativeduck at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 07:35:20 CDT 2007

I would first ask are do you have mysql client libraries installed....
Do you have them installed in the "standard" locations... I tend to
never install
anything in normal places for me it makes easier version control to
put everything in specific places.

did you try just running ./configure and watch for the part about
mysql libraries did it find them?
try just running make and see if the error gives you a bit more
information about missing files.
if you get around just that you can simply copy the .so file to your
asterisk directory but ofcourse it's got to compile first.

On Jun 21, 2007, at 5:52 AM, Khaled Chehab wrote:

> No one faced a problem like this !!!!!!

Bryan Laird, Sr. Manager CM Operations

                        -+-
Cablemodems are the gateway to the Internet.
The Internet is a gateway to some things that are  better left un-seen.