[asterisk-users] SIP/IAX2 Phones behind USR 9108 Router

sdcharly at gmail.com sdcharly at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 01:52:30 CDT 2007

Hello all,

Im having an asterisk server hosted in US. I have extension to the PBX
behind a U.S.Robotics Maxg (9108) router. I do get registered on SIP and IAX
which i connect the phones but after around 24 hours the registration fails
and cant receive calls. Once i restart the router it works again.

I tried various methods to make it ok but failed, Some of them were
Registration time out to 180s etc.

Does anyone has the same problem or am i doing some mistakes.. Pls guide.

Thanks

Danny