[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.2.0 addon Radius

Igor Bonny igor_bonny at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 21:52:06 CDT 2007

Hai all.

I'm currently developing a softswitch with asterisk server. But i have a few problems here. Anyone can help me?

1. Is there any add on for asterisk 1.2.0 to connect it to Freeradius server?
2. As far as i know, i need a file named cdr_radius.c and compile my asterisk again, but when i did this, my asterisk suddenly error. Any time i start the service, it will terminate after a few second. Any one know why? Any solutions?
3. For this problem, i recompile my asterisk 1.2.0 without the cdr_radius.c file (which took almost 1 hour). But then, i can't connect my softphone to Asterisk (which is no problem before). It always prompt "408 - request timeout". Any one know why? Any solutions?

I just really don't know the cause. I've search through anywhere but there's nothing useful.

But, thanks for helping me.

Regards, Igor

Need Mail bonding?