[asterisk-users] Improving Asterisk's DNS support

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Wed Jun 20 19:34:37 CDT 2007

I could understand if it couldn't register to an ITSP or similar.

But, (I had this happen today) asterisk takes forever to start up and SIP phones can not register to it.
DNS should not need to be used for anything in asterisk except registering to VOIP providers and maybe external SQL from the
dialplan.

If there are reverse lookups being done, I do not see the output of it.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org