[asterisk-users] How to Create Custom Context

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jun 20 11:47:16 CDT 2007

   If I understand your question correctly...

   You can use the context= directive in sip.conf to land inbound calls
from any SIP peer into whatever dialplan context you like, after which you
can pass it to other contexts using the Goto() statement.  The only thing
is that you will need to include those contexts in your custom context
with something like

 	include	=> some-other-context

   ... because by default the scope of all contexts is hermetically sealed.

   Does that help, or did I miss the point?

Thanks,

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems