[asterisk-users] Res: Record CDR in a Oracle database

Everton Goularth evertongoularth at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jun 20 07:37:41 CDT 2007

Hi All,

Thank's for your hint Tim Panton

I could connect my asterisk machine to my oracle machine.

I used unixODBC-2.2.11.tar.gz,
oracle-instantclient-basic-10.2.0.3-1.i386.rpm,
oracle-instantclient-sqlplus-10.2.0.3-1.i386.rpm and the drive from
www.oracle.com (odbc-oracle-3.1.0-linux-x86-glibc.tar) to configure my
asterisk machine.
I can connect to my oracle machine with isql and in the asterisk CLI I
can see that  the odbc is connected to oracle with the following command:

asterisk*CLI> odbc show
 Name: oracle
 DSN: oracle
 Connected: yes

And I can see with netstat in my oracle machine that the my asterisk
machine is connected in the DB oracle.

But when I finish a call I received the following error:

       > cdr_odbc: Connected to oracle
       > cdr_odbc: Error in Query -1
       > cdr_odbc: Query FAILED Call not logged!
       > cdr_odbc: Reconnecting to dsn oracle
       > cdr_odbc: Connected to oracle
       > cdr_odbc: Trying Query again!
       > cdr_odbc: Error in Query -2
       > cdr_odbc: Query FAILED Call not logged!

Does anyone have any ideia?
Did anyone have this error?? or know how can I do this?

Thank's in advanced...

Everton Goularth
GoVoIP - Uberlandia - MG
Brasil