[asterisk-users] Urgent. When the peer returned a 301 forwarded, asterisk thinks it's a local extension.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Jun 19 14:04:43 CDT 2007

Lucian,

I am not sure that Asterisk has that capability, since it's not itself a
proxy or a router.

One thing you might try is putting the URI (exten at otherdomain) straight
into the dial plan and seeing what happens.  SIP URIs can be alphanumeric.

Otherwise, not sure that you can handle this without using, say, OpenSER.

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems