[asterisk-users] Inline record

Adrian Marsh Adrian.Marsh at ubiquisys.com
Tue Jun 19 12:06:28 CDT 2007

Hi All,

Is there a way to have A*k record calls on-the-fly, at the users
request?  i.e. a possible scenario:

Party A calls Party B
During the call, Party A wants to start recording the call, so presses
"*", A*k announces "recording.." and starting MixMonitor to a file.
Once the call is finished, then A*k emails a copy of the .wav file
over...

I know that meetme can record calls, and I've been able to record calls
from the beginning using Record and MixRecord,  but can't see with Dial
how you'd have A*k listen for the *.

I know that voicemail can email saved messages

So I'm guessing this is a mix of the two..

Cheers,

Adrian