[asterisk-users] PhpAgi call generation

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Tue Jun 19 09:07:11 CDT 2007

Channel: Zap/g2/5052
MaxRetries: 2
RetryTime: 60
WaitTime: 30
Context: internal
Extension: 8855
Data: This, is, a, message, from, UCS, Call, One, Server Status. The,
server,  %s,  is, currently, not, responding, on, ports,  80.

Once you have this in a file with a .call extension, you have to change
the ownership to asterisk or give it full read and execute so asterisk
can read it then delete it when done. Then just move it in the
/var/spool/asterisk/outgoing folder. And the call should initiate in the
next second or so.