[asterisk-users] Blind xfer issue -- URGENT!

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 04:39:29 CDT 2007

Then i think u should use Atis's idea of using transfer_context
variable.......you should set it inside your dialplan and it should be the
first thing you do in your dialplan.

Are you sure there is no leak in your dialplan, because asterisk cant
transfer your caller to an extension it cant find. There must be leak, check
if you are using any wrong extension patterns like _XXX. or something like
that.

On 6/19/07, Jay Moore <jaymoore at accu-com.com> wrote:

> The way I have my dialplan set up, the callers shouldn't be able to make
> any outgoing calls.
>
> Incoming calls come down my T1:
> {zapata.conf}
> ; T1
> group=1
> context=incoming_t1
> signalling=em_w
> channel => 1-24
>
> Which puts them into the 'incoming_t1' context:
> {extensions.conf}
> [incoming_t1]
> #include callcenter/extension_ans.conf
> include => answering-service
>
> Which includes my callcenter answering service extensions conf file and
> includes the 'answering-service' context:
>
> {callcenter/extension_ans.conf}
> [answering-service]
> ; Catch all extensions
> exten => _X.,1,Set(account=${EXTEN})
> exten => _X.,n,AGI(get_cid.php)
> exten => _X.,n,Set(CALLERID(all)=${cid}<${account}>)
> exten => _X.,n,Set(context=COM)
> exten => _X.,n,Set(type=INC)
> exten => _X.,n,Set(from=${account})
> exten => _X.,n,Set(to=COM)
> exten => _X.,n,AGI(create_filename.php)
> exten => _X.,n,Set(MONITOR_FILENAME=${filename})
> exten => _X.,n,Goto(queue-answer,s,1)
>
> Which then parses all incoming calls (you can see the rest of the
> dialplan in my previous message).
>
> I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.  It seems to me I'm doing everything
> properly.  Callers should not be able to transfer (no 'T' in the Queue()
> command), and they should not be able to dial any extension.
>
> I'm completely lost here.
>
> Jay
>
> Rizwan Hisham wrote:
> > I dont know how to solve your transfer problem, but i have an idea which
> > you
> > can use to overcome this abnormality.
> >
> > You should restrict the callers with context which includes only your
> local
> > office extensions.
> >
> > I assume all your incoming calls fall in [default] context. what you
> should
> > do is:
> >
> > [default]
> > include=> localext
> > exten=> _X.,1,Noop("Incoming call received")
> >
> > [localext]
> > *****This context should include all your office extensions******
> >
> > This way, caller can only transfer himself within your office
> extensions.
> > I hope you get my point

Rizwan Hisham
Software Engineer