[asterisk-users] Monitor recording losing sync

Edgar A. Luna Diaz ealuna at unificateleservices.com
Mon Jun 18 11:28:56 CDT 2007

Hi,

I'm using Monitor to record every call is made but I have the problem that channels are out of sync, for example when some channel ask for something the answer is heard before the question has ended.

The relevant line with Monitor in the dialplan is:

[root at asterisk1 ~]# asterisk -r -x "show dialplan" | grep Monitor
Monitor(wav49|${CALLFILENAME}|m)        [pbx_config]

Originally I have the b option enabled but I read that without this the problem could be solved. In addition there is an old hack about mixing from the end of the legs. Is this the actual solution to this problem? Or there is any version in which this problem is solved for sure? or there is another solution to this? Could another external factor in my environment (configuration or dialplan) that could arise this problem?

Regards,
Edgar Luna