[asterisk-users] Regarding call transfer feature

Priyalatha B priyalatha4u at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 23:38:09 CDT 2007

Hello all,
I'm testing the Asterisk 1.4.2 version under X86 and ppc platform.
While implementing the call transfer feature in X86 platform, I cud
able to transfer the call from one extension to other. But when i
tried to transfer it for the second time, it gets failed even the call
establishment between the two extensions is not taking place.
Then I need to quit the xlite phones and register it again to test the
transfer for the second time.

In PPC platform i've tested it, but it worked for 2 or 3 times, but
now it fails at each time.
Anybody facing this problem in ur platform. Kindly advice regarding this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
B.Priyalatha