[asterisk-users] CNAM.

Nick Seraphin asterisk at eaglequest.com
Sun Jun 17 16:42:06 CDT 2007

I signed up for www.got-name.com about a week or two ago... seems to work
fine with Asterisk, so long as you use 1.2 or 1.4 (doesn't work at all
with 1.0).  Good pricing, no minimums, no monthly fees, no setup fees.  I
originally saw them mentioned on one of these asterisk lists... either biz
or users...  so I gave them a try.

Since I'm using 1.0 code on my production box, I can't use it right now...
but I tested it on 1.2 and it worked good...  so when I finally get my
production machine replaced in a month or two I'll start using it full
time.  So I can't really comment on how well it works "under pressure"
right now... just onesy-twosy seems to work fine.

-- Nick