[asterisk-users] VPN on Asterisk

sdcharly at gmail.com sdcharly at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 00:25:23 CDT 2007

Hi,

Greetings to All,

Im looking for some help on configuring VPN on the Asterisk PBX that I
have hosted in US. Im currently in Middle East and as everyone knows
some countries here has taboo to VOIP. Im not able to get phy phones
registered to my PBX as they are blocking SIP and IAX2. Hence im
looking for a VPN solution.

For this first i need to setup VPN on my server .. Am i right? Well if
anyone has experience in the whole setup how to make it run, a guide
would be much appreciated with some pointer to equipment that are wel
suited for the setup.

Thanks in advance.

Danny