[asterisk-users] MixMonitor Problem

Asif Raza asif44pk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 09:44:26 CDT 2007

Hi,
I am facing some issues while using MixMonitor and StopMonitor. My
extensions logic is attached below:

exten => s,1,MixMonitor(${CALLERID(num)}_${TIMESTAMP}.gsm,b)
exten => s,2,Dial(SIP/101,13)
exten => s,3,StopMonitor()
exten => s,4,NoOp(Dial Status: ${DIALSTATUS})
exten => s,5,Goto(sss-${DIALSTATUS},1)

exten => sss-NOANSWER,1,VoiceMail(777 at salesvoice)
exten => sss-NOANSWER,2,Goto(salesivr,s,4)

As evident from the dialplan I only want to record the call when
Dial(SIP/101,13) is successful.
After that I disable recording by issuing the StopMonitor command. Now
the problem is that when the status of dial is NOANSWER the voicemail
recording is also recorded and saved.

It is only after I hangup that I see the following print on the console

End MixMonitor Recording SIP/192.168.0.10.172-081c67c0

I want monitor to be disabled on priority s,3. Can someone please
point out what I am doing wrong here.

Regards,
Asif