[asterisk-users] FXS card with 3-way call, transfer and call waiting.

Paulo Garcia paulo.astuser at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 13:37:09 CDT 2007

Hi,

I would like to understand how those features (subject) work on fxs ports.
Unfortunately I don't have a digium card with this kind of port, then any
help will be appreciated. I tried to gather some information from google and
this list history, but I still need some help.

 3-way-call - As I could understand, when you are talking to A-person, you
can press *flash*, call to B-person and press *flash* again to put all three
in conference. Is it right?

In this case if I drop my call, will all other participants be dropped or
they'll keep talking with each other?

Here I have another doubt. If the participants will keep talking, does this
a extension transfer? How the *transfer* keyword in zapata.conf will affect
this behavior?

Supposing my idea of transferring is right, does this can have conflicts
with #2 feature (attendant transfer) ? Both features (#2 and flash) can live
together?

Thanks in advance!