[asterisk-users] Que on A2Billing

Guillermo Salas M. gsalas at manta.telconet.net
Fri Jun 15 12:27:48 CDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-15 at 12:19 -0400, Nitesh Divecha wrote:
> Thanks everyone,
>
> OK, I got everything working... I manage to create a SIP Customer with a
> real DID number and configured an ATA with the DID number. ATA can login
> and can make calls out without any issues.
>
> But incoming calls are failing... As soon as the call hits Asterisk,
> A2Billing script runs and ask for PIN Number... I checked the context
> for my DID it shows "context=a2billing" and under sip.conf
> "context=a2billing".
>
> If I change the default context under sip.conf to "context=default",
> then the calls are failing... meaning I do not get any response back,
> but on *CLI debug show that its failing to look for the DID number.
> Well, I know this is due to my DID is in  "context=a2billing".
>
> Anyone can suggest how can I fix this... I want to ring my incoming to
> that ATA which has DID assigned.

You need to setup the DID on the DID section of a2billing.

First create one SIP/IAX2 configuration for your DID provider and assign
the context a2billing-did.

Later on the DID section, add the DID Provider, add the DID number and
asign one destination to the DID (your ata card number) or any SIP
extension enabling the "voip call" radius button.

Try it.

Regards,

--
Guillermo Salas M.