[asterisk-users] Asterisk GUI

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Thu Jun 14 15:27:59 CDT 2007

Voip-info has some different links to packages out there for a gui based
asterisk. In my experience, I've found it much easier to tweak a
dialplan and user accounts by hand. We are using realtime/mysql for all
our voicemail/sip/extensions, and I have a small gui I made that creates
those initial entries, but afterwards, I do the alterations by hand as
it gives me more control and you don't have to rely on apache going down.

I also use asterisk cdr, which is a great gui if you are storing your
cdr records in mysql as well. It generates some decent graphs and break
downs on usage and has a decent search tool.