[asterisk-users] Que on A2Billing

Nitesh Divecha nitesh at vipernetworks.com
Thu Jun 14 13:46:26 CDT 2007

Hello All,

I got one quick question on A2Billing.

Specs: -
- A2Billing v1.3
- OS CentOS 4.5
- Asterisk 1.2
- Zaptel 1.2

Did the installation and everything is working as it suppose to...

Using the A2Billing documentation, I created the RateCard, SIP Trunks,
and SIP Customers. I was also able to login using XLite Dialer and was
able to call out to my SIP Trunk also.

Now how can I remove the IVR Prompt... Meaning from my XLite dialer I
want to dial directly and let A2Billing do the billing part. Right now
is something like when I dial any number from XLite, A2Billing script is
invoked and it will announce "You have XXX amount, please enter the
number you wish to call followed by #". And then I have to enter the
number again and then the call is initiated... Its kinda annoying to do
that every time you want to call.

Is there anyway to modify config some where, so it will do the billing
in background when the phone call is hangup.

Cheers,
Nitesh