[asterisk-users] Adtran feature codes, extensions

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Thu Jun 14 08:35:13 CDT 2007

Greetings,

We have An Adtran 616 Total Access device talking to a colocated
Asterisk machine over MGCP. Calls placed to the phones connected to the
Adtran go through as do outgoing calls from the phone (prefixed by 9),
but feature access codes (*97 for voicemail, for example) and
extension-to-extension calls don't work. As soon as the first digit is
pressed, the user hears a busy signal. I confesss to not knowing much
about how MGCP works, but I can't seem to find any kind of digit map in
the Adtran so is Asterisk the one listening for but not acknowledging
these digits? What do I have to do to make these work? Any help
appreciated. Thanks!

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com