[asterisk-users] TDM400p and te110p configuration.

William Moore nyphbl8d at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 08:18:03 CDT 2007

On 6/14/07, Matt Scott <matt at mgsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> I purchased FXS modules so that I could terminate the machines or faxes (eg
> just like a standard phone) the outgoing/incoming channel will be be
> provided by my E1.
>
> I hope I have the right modules for the job?

You do indeed have the right modules for the job.  FXS modules
terminate phones and the like.  Below is what you'll need for your
basic configuration.

zaptel:
loadzone = uk
defaultzone = uk
span = 1,0,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
bchan = 1-15,17-31
dchan = 16
# note that fxs modules use fxo signaling because they're acting like the telco
fxoks = 32-35

zapata:
[channels]
language=en
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=no
callwaitingcallerid=yes
restrictcid=no
usecallingpres=no
threewaycalling=yes
callreturn=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echocancel=yes
musiconhold=default
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
signalling=pri_cpe
switchtype=euroisdn
immediate=no
overlapdial=yes
pridialplan=unknown
prilocaldialplan=unknown

group=1
context = from-pstn
callerid=asreceived
channel => 1-8

context = from-local
; again, fxs modules use fxo signaling
signalling=fxo_ks
cidsignalling = v23
cidstart = polarity
channel => 32-35

Another thing you need to check is that the card itself is in E1 mode
and wcte11xp is loaded before wctdm.