[asterisk-users] Using Modems with Asterisk

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Jun 13 15:28:38 CDT 2007

On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 09:31:30PM +0330, Paradise Dove wrote:
> does astribank from xorcom do the same for me?
>
> asterisk->astribank->Modem/Fax

How are calls coming in?

If from an Astribank BRI or FXO module, this should work well.

If from any other Zaptel device, then it should work with the latest
drivers (zaptel 1.4.3 / 1.2.18), though we still need to extensively
test this ith various hardwares.

Zaptel needs to be patched with:

  http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=9645

such as the the tarball