[asterisk-users] Using Modems with Asterisk

Jeremy Mann jmann at txhmg.com
Wed Jun 13 11:44:19 CDT 2007

So you're doing PRI<->Channel bank?

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Doug Lytle
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 11:13 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Using Modems with Asterisk

Jeremy Mann wrote:
> Do you just passthrough from FXO to FXS on the channel bank?  Does asterisk do the passthrough or the channel bank itself?

The Adit hooks up to the Asterisk via a T1 cable, so you'd need a Dual PRI card in your Asterisk box.  Our channel bank is on channels 25-48.  Asterisk handles the routing.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote:

believed to be clean.

This e-mail, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments transmitted with it contains information that is confidential and privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state law and regulations. If you have received this information in error, please notify Texas Health Management Group immediately at 1-817-310-4999. Texas Health Management Group, its subsidiaries, and affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges related to this information.

believed to be clean.