[asterisk-users] Polycom + Voicemail + Display message envelope inLCD

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Wed Jun 13 10:58:20 CDT 2007

Do you want this as they are checking their messages or in general ? If you
want this as they are checking their messages you will probably need to
modify the code and then send it to the phone (which I am unsure on how to
do).
If you want it to be in the mini browser you will need to write a script
that will grab it from the VM files on the asterisk server and then display
it in the mini browser.