[asterisk-users] Polycom + Voicemail + Display message envelope in LCD

Martin Smith martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Wed Jun 13 08:33:41 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

A user here has asked if we can display the current voicemail message's
envelope (date/time/caller id of message) in the LCD of the Polycom
phones we use (430 & 501). I realize this is somewhat like the many
caller-id-after-the-fact threads, but I figured maybe someone had solved
this a different way.

Has anyone been able to do this, via caller ID, messaging, the
mini-browser in those phones, or some other way?

Thanks!

Martin Smith, Systems Developer
martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Bureau of Economic and Business Research
University of Florida
(352) 392-0171 Ext. 221