[asterisk-users] Bad Echo between SIP calls

Darryl Dunkin ddunkin at netos.net
Tue Jun 12 21:43:06 CDT 2007

What are the end devices? That seems to have been lost here. The real
issue is the handsets as those are the devices introducing the echo (the
only analog players here). Most likely a volume or gain issue on those
handsets, what SIP devices are the echo issues between? If both people
hear echo, both devices are at fault, if one person hears it, it is the
other end at fault.