[asterisk-users] Realtime Meetme in 1.4

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Tue Jun 12 17:24:05 CDT 2007

1.4 does have support for MeetMe RealTime, and the docs are a tad
lacking.

I have a patch up on Mantis that extends/cleans up the RT features in

app_meetme

I made the column names configurable, with optionally enabled scheduling

features (start time, end time, maximum participant count per conf).

The scheduler features/code grew out of my work on Web-MeetMe, and

the code to enforce end times will likely need to be redone.

I still need to work on the code that sets options for the moderator (if

used) and normal callers.

So it is still a work in progress.

Dan