[asterisk-users] Bad Echo between SIP calls

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Tue Jun 12 12:21:51 CDT 2007

theoretically, with canreinvite=yes, it's phone <-> phone.  with
canreinvite=no, it's phone <-> asterisk <-> phone.   BUT there are a few
reasons which canreinvite=yes will not be this way.  If for example you
have a T or a t in the Dial string, asterisk will _remain_ in the media
path so it can still detect the DTMF requests for transfer.

Moj