[asterisk-users] No audio after Dial with G option

Rosalinda Trevino Cadena r.trevino at confianza.it
Tue Jun 12 06:25:09 CDT 2007

I'm using the Dial application in the extensions file with the G option to execute an AGI script after the Dial (I need to track the call status) as follows:

exten => _X.,3, Dial({DIAL_STRING},,G(_X.^4))
exten => _X.,4, Answer()
exten => _X.,5,AGI,agiScript.php

The problem is that testing between two internal phones (with two ATA) I loose the audio when I include the G option in the Dial application, while the audio is restored if I remove the G option, but that way I can't execute the AGI script wile the call is up.

Any ideas on how to solve the problem or on what the cause might be?

Thanks,
Rosalinda