[asterisk-users] Possible mysql database corruption

Nigel Kendrick support-lists at petdoctors.co.uk
Tue Jun 12 04:01:28 CDT 2007

Hi,

I posted earlier about 'sip show registry' not showing any trunks and there
seeming to be no attempt by one of my systems to register with our service
provider. Following some notes elsewhere I ran 'myisamchk *.MYI' on the
mysql database and it came up with an error in sip.MYI, which I repaired.

Unfortunately, still no registration so I backed up the database, deleted
the trunk details in the database using phpmyadmin and then re-made it.
Still no joy.

I am hoping I am close to solving this without a complete reinstall ad would
appreciate any advice on sensible (and no so sensible!) things to try to fix
SIP trunk registration.

Thanks

Nigel Kendrick