[asterisk-users] Introduction to AGI programming

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Mon Jun 11 15:30:57 CDT 2007

Kyle Sexton wrote:
> I wrote an introduction to AGI programming paper as an exercise to learn
> more about the process involved.  You can find a copy of it here
> <http://mocker.org/papers/>.  I welcome any comments or corrections to
> improve upon it.  As I said, it was mainly done to force myself to
> research the topic so there are probably errors! :)
>
> --
> Kyle Sexton

Kyle,

I liked it.  Maybe you could also cover how the initial vars are pushed
to the application one right after another initially and to look for an
empty line to indicate end of initial vars coming in.

Have you considered putting it on the wiki?  That would be an ideal
place for a nice white paper like that, IMO.  Once google indexes it, it
should be fairly easy to find for new Asterlings...

--

Warm Regards,

Lee